Many people know about NMN, but do not know its specific mechanism of action. When they see people around them eating, they also follow the trend!
What is certain is that eating NMN definitely has a significant effect. Do you know where its effect comes from?
What is NMN?
The Chinese name of NMN is“ β- Nicotinamide mononucleotide is a naturally occurring bioactive nucleotide that widely participates in various activities in the human body and is closely related to immune regulation and cellular metabolism.
There are also trace amounts of NMN in daily foods, such as broccoli, tomatoes, shrimp, etc. If you want to consume them through food, it is far from enough. You may need to eat 100 kilograms of broccoli to supplement 100 milligrams of NMN, and our body may need to consume 500 milligrams of NMN per day.
What is the relationship between NMN and NAD+?
NAD+, also known as nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide in Chinese, is an important coenzyme closely related to human metabolism and almost determines the aging process of the human body.
As age increases, NAD+levels show a continuous downward trend. The older one gets, the lower their NAD+levels are, and the higher the risk of various diseases.
If there is no NAD+in the body, all bodily activities will be suspended and a person will die within 30 seconds.
What happens if NAD+levels are low? Firstly, the aging of the appearance accelerates, causing skin relaxation and aging from the inside out, which in turn leads to a decline in sleep quality, vision, hearing, physical strength, memory, immunity, liver and kidney function, and then causes age-related diseases such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular problems.
So, we cannot let our body be in a state of lacking NAD+!
Supplementing NMN can promote conversion to NAD+, which is the most crucial component in increasing NAD+levels in the human body.
In addition to NMN, there are several other complementary methods, but these have certain limitations in the synthesis process, making it difficult to directly and efficiently synthesize, or may produce some toxic side effects, which cannot guarantee safety.
The absorption efficiency of NMN in the body is very high. It enters the bloodstream in 2-3 minutes, the level of NMN in the body increases in 15 minutes, and the NAD+content in the body increases in 30 minutes.
Therefore, the safest and most effective way to supplement NAD+is to supplement NMN!
NMN research achievements
- Six Nobel laureates have emerged around NAD+research, and a total of eight Nobel Prize winning scientists have publicly supported them;
- The efficacy of NMN has been published in nearly 1000 global academic journals such as Science, Cells, Nature, and Cell Metabolism;
- The longevity and anti-aging effects of NMN have been supported by world-class research institutions such as Harvard Medical School, University of Washington, and Keio University in Japan;
- Harvard Medical School professor David Sinclair was named one of the “100 Most Influential People in the World” by Time magazine for his research on NMN
Who is NMN suitable for?
- Low immunity, easy to get sick and catch a cold
- Insomnia, poor sleep quality, irregular sleep patterns
- Easy to fatigue and lethargy
- Skin is loose and dull, dry and rough
- Symptoms of aging with increasing white hair
- Reduced exercise endurance, prone to dizziness and wheezing
- Female menopausal syndrome
- Decreased male reproductive function
- Frequent staying up late, high pressure on study and work
- Memory and cognitive system decline, becoming forgetful
- People with high blood pressure, blood lipids, and blood sugar levels
- Population with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease problems
- Smokers and drinkers
- Weakened skin regeneration ability, slow recovery of wounds and scars
- After a hangover and staying up late, the next day the headache recovers slowly
What are the effects of NMN on the human body?
- 1. Delaying aging and improving skin
- 2. Prevention of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
- 3. Prevention and improvement of hypertension, hyperglycemia, and hyperlipidemia
- 4. Delaying brain aging and preventing Alzheimer dementia
- 5. Significantly enhance human immunity
- 6. Improve vision, hearing, and central nervous system
- 7. Improve sleep, regulate insomnia
- 8. Improve energy and restore physical strength after exercise
- 9. Improve female polycystic ovary syndrome and regulate menstruation
- 10. Improve menopausal symptoms in women
- 11. Enhance male sexual function and rejuvenate vitality
- 12. Increase dopamine levels and stabilize emotions
- 13. Increase basal metabolism to help reduce fat
- 14. Accelerate alcohol and toxin metabolism, increase alcohol tolerance
- 15. Protecting liver and kidney function